Sunday, August 30, 2015


SF officially stands for "Sunday Funday". An adventurous day in the beautiful city of San Francisco. It didn't start off on the right foot after waiting an hour for my friends and getting hit on by multiple men. However, as the day went on, things only got better. Got to eat a delicious brunch, visited a nice coffee shop (where the picture was taken - Wrecking Ball Coffee Roasters) and visited various sites of SF that I've always wanted to go to but never got the chance to.


My outfit was inspired by my recent trip to London. Simple, casual, and all black. However, I was not prepared for such a warm and sunny day (good for SF, not good for all the black I was wearing). I couldn't find my small black t-shirt so I grabbed my large one (XL from the men's section of H&M) and just tied a knot so it wouldn't be so baggy. 

With school around the corner and only another year left, here's to the days where we just got to relax and enjoy the company of our good friends. Here's to reconnecting with old friends and exploring new places in our own neighborhood. Here's to the memories we've made and the ones that have yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment