Saturday, September 12, 2015

Hello YouTube


 

I made a YouTube video.

This isn't even my first YouTube video, but it's the first one I've shared with my friends and family that show my passion of dressing up and documenting my outfits (aka fashion blogging...). I started off with vlogs from my trip to Europe as a way to capture the memories and be able to bring them back home to share with everyone here. After creating each video, it just gets more and more fun. I love watching the end result and how they turn out as well as learning new tips and tricks to edit my videos. From spending hours looking for the perfect soundtrack to learning not to be afraid to be filmed on camera, I must say that I've learned a lot throughout this entire process and I just hope I can continue doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment