Thursday, September 25, 2014


Spent my day getting some work done at a coffee shop. I love my new Calvin Klein wallet. So simple and elegant, which is what I love about Calvin Klein. I've been wanting to read 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami for the longest time. This 1,000 page book is going to take a while to finish though.They say you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but this is one of my favorite book cover designs which is one of the things that drew me to this book. I attempted last summer but got lost with all the work of school and other commitments that I couldn't find the time to read. It's nice reading in a coffee shop - my very first experience doing something like this. I accidentally dropped my bookmark and the man sitting next to me was nice enough to make an attempt to get it for me. Too bad it fell right underneath my chair so he couldn't really reach it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment